WE'RE LOOKING FOR
EXPERTISE IN STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS AND EXECUTION OF CONTENT
As part of our core mission of ‘being famous for progressive thinking and beautiful design to transform and elevate’, the Content Strategist is a fundamental person in helping to communicate the Made Thought brand through content on our owned channels as well as working directly with clients on content and social strategies.
Working with clients, the Content Strategist will help to bring our branding work closer to execution, with responsibility for advising on the most effective ways of communicating across a brand’s digital platforms. Working closely with the Head of Content, this candidate will have a strong understanding of content trends, best practices and be able to work with business objectives, audience profiles and success metrics in mind.
In addition, the content strategist will also be responsible for the execution of content across Made Thought’s owned channels including website, newsletter, Instagram and Linked In.
- Support the Head of Content to execute the content strategy across Made Thought’s channels–ultimately driving awareness and fame for the studio.
- Own the content calendar for Made Thought and make suggestions, taking into consideration key marketing moments and business development objectives.
- Work closely with the design and strategy teams to extract the best stories from our client work and bring them to life in the most engaging way on our channels.
- Track the performance of our content marketing activities including SEO, website and social media and work closely with the Head of Content to pivot the strategy as needed.
- Work with the Head of Content to deliver content and social strategies for clients, including support on desk research, best practice and channel tactics.
- Support the Head of Content to continue to build out the Made Thought content offer–making suggestions as to new services, skills, structures or ways of thinking.
- Work with the design team and the account management team to help broaden understanding of the role content services could play in active or upcoming client work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Execution of campaigns and BAU content across owned channels with a strong background in reporting.
- Ability to think strategically as well as creatively, always bearing in mind business objectives and markers of success.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally and demonstrate the value that content will bring.
- Comfortable working with and briefing a range of creatives including designers, photographers, videographers and copywriters.
- Comfortable managing production of content, setting realistic timelines and adhering to deadlines.
- Reporting and analytics
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Interest in culture, creativity and sustainability
- Content production
- Stakeholder management
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Email your CV to [email protected] with Content Strategist in the title